Hi there. I'm looking for 2-3 veteran motorcycle riders who would like to experience a once in a lifetime journey. The plan is to loop counter clockwise the Philippines in less than 30 days starting 2nd/3rd week of March 2016. It will be more like a ride and tour in different parts of the country. Since this is an escapade, my initial guesstimate budget is between 30-40k per rider. That includes food/gas/package tours/accommodation (we will be using mostly tents)/sea fares etc. Just imagine spending at least 1k per day. Foreigners and expats are mostly welcome! Of course my compatriots too.
1. Valid Philippine License w/ Restriction 1
2. More than 3 years of motorcycling experience. Any kind of motorbikes will do.
3. Open minded (this is not networking -_-)
4. Mentally and Physically capable
5. Confident w/ riding skills
6. 100% working motorbike
7. waiver from SO/loved ones (not really lol)
8. sense of humor
9. productive because I'm not. lol
10. money $$$$$$
11. Riding gears
12. Basic motorcycle knowledge
PM for other questions etc. This is a non-profit ek ek w/ever. I'm still mapping our routes. Top destinations that I would like to visit are the ff. and will be part of the adventure.
1. Palaui Island, Cagayan
2. Siargao Island
4. Kalanggaman Island, Leyte
5. Enchanted River
6. Lake Holon, South Cotabato
7. and many more... still planning though.