It sat for 3 years untouched before I got it. Well here she is from day 1 had to put the rear end together when I got it home. Just showing some progress. Only had it 3-4 weeks I can't remember so far new
1. Grease on rear shaft
2. Ball joint grease on all fittings for rear end all the way down to the shaft splines.
3.new rear end oil
4 new fuel pump
5 new fuel filter
6 pitcock in tank
7. Fuel hoses throughout the whole system with clamps
8. New plugs
9. New coils
10. New oil/filter
11. Flush hydraulic line for clutch
12. Flush front brake line
13. top off coolant
14. New fork seals with dust covers
15. New fork oil
16. And about 20hrs of my time hell it could be more.
Now if I can get it running right I'll be happy, waiting on my money back from the new ignition module so I can buy oem and not aftermarket.