Installing Mikuni's on a CB450.
Even though I took them back off the instillation was almost straight forward. I bought the kit from Power-Barn because it came with the manifolds that have the correct clearance and angle the right side carb out to clear the battery box. I also bought the custom cable because you can't use the stock cables. I did have to file down the end where it goes in the throttle tube so it fit in but it's no big deal. The other problem I ran into was the choke knob on the right carb was hitting the petcock so I snipped the plastic knob down a little you will see it in the pictures. I installed them on a 1968 K1 and was able to put the side covers back on by angling the air filters and carbs a little. I did end up removing them because I found my problem to be ignition and not the carburetor's. I'll post all the pictures below.